Thursday, December 5, 2013

Inglot Cream Blush #94 Review

I wanted to try one of Inglot's cream blushes for the longest time.  Sadly, when I went into the store this was almost the only shade left.  I thought it was so bland at first, but it turned out to be one of my favourite blush shades- really neutral, and not "blushy"..... this, I love.






It's really, really pigmented, but blends very nicely.  I haven't found a perfect brush for it yet- the pot is so small, like about the size of an eyeliner, so I just use the Trish McEvoy #66, a synthetic cream blender that I think is supposed to be for eyeshadow, but it fits in the pot.  To blend it out I use a synthetic MAC brush or sometimes, my fingers (gasp!).  Since it's kind of impossible to tell what it looks like from the swatch, here it is on my face: 


No comments:

Post a Comment