Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sephora and Drugstore Hauls!

I'm pretty happy about these purchases! I didn't plan on buying an eyeshadow palette, but it was less expensive than I thought, and it was really nicer than I expected, although I don't think this is the same one I swatched in the store- it's called 102 The IngĂ©nue. The one I swatched was called "The Glam" but this one is still nice and I'm sure I'll use it a lot.  I tried the lip gels in the store and passed- I thought the texture was too soft and glossy for me, and I thought they were a bit expensive.

The other stuff I ordered online but it came today as well.  I am really excited to try this L'oreal  highlighter, and it is beautiful.... Although I didn't know its just an overlay so the main powdis a pressed powder.  The thing that irritates me.... its so expensive for a drugstore product, I really hate all the tape all over it. I've tried alcohol and nail polish remover but I can never get the tape residue off.... Anybody have any tips for that??











No comments:

Post a Comment