Tuesday, October 29, 2013

L'oreal Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Fatigue Review

This is the most frustrating and disappointing product I've used in a really long time. I just really could not get it to work for me. It has these "smart pigment capsules" that is supposed to blend into your skin tone, but it never did for me. I left it on for 4 hours plus overnight just to make sure, and it did lighten considerably, but it never blended fully. It's unfortunate because its supposed to be a color corrector, but orange isn't correct for me. Even with powder on top, it still looked like I had a bit of a sunburn. They do make other types, but they are purple and green, I don't think I'd like to try since I'd be even worse off with a purple or green face!

As far as texture, it was thin but once on it was really dry, not creamy at all. Not a fan of that either. Irrespective of the color issue, I just don't think it did anything for my skin.





Trial Phase- initial application


After four (!!!) hours 



The day I was going to wear it out- I just ended up removing it!

2 comments:

  1. Good review hun.... I thought being Lo'real surely it would be good..... ps: Your long hair looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too and it wasn't cheap :( and thank you so much, I've been growing it out but wasn't sure if it was "long" yet :)

      Delete