Wednesday, October 30, 2013

H&M Sale and Misc. Stuff

They have soooo many cosmetic things at H&M now it's crazy! Eyeliners, mascaras, even BB creams...but I'm not really in the mood to try new stuff from them at the moment. I did get these polishes though, nothing special but a flakie is always useful.  My son was not leaving without this shark hat despite it being too small for him!






I also got these bags...I'm all out of the "gwp" ones. I swear I am so tired of packing and unpacking... its not fun after the first ten freaking times!!! I wanted to do at least Halloween nails but I'm running out of time!

I needed to get small bags so I can stuff them into bigger bags without using yards of bubble wrap. really like the blue bag best it totally reminds me of Wonder Woman if I had a sticker I'd slap that on and call it a Wonder Woman bag lol!!


No comments:

Post a Comment