Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Elf Lustrous Eyeshadows: Festivity, Gala

I've been meaning to write about these for a while, but I wanted to make sure I tested them thoroughly.....they're almost too good to be true!!






This is how spongey they are: 





This is how it held up after all day, and right after a quick gym shower: 



I didn't want to do anything too much because I thought at any minute it would start creasing and fading, but it never did. Ive worn these with powder eyeshadows, using these as the lid color, and no problem getting the powder ones to blend in. The texture is really nice, I thought I would need a lot of product but I really didn't- a little more than a powder shadow, that's all.  And no fall out, seriously, I love these!!! These are going to make it into my top products of the year, for sure.  My only suggestion would be to buy these before splurging on the Dior one (like I did!) which costs 10 times more.  




No comments:

Post a Comment