Monday, August 19, 2013

An Awesome Brush: Inglot 8OHP

First of all, I didn't know if the O was a zero or an O. On the handle it really looks like an O to me, wide, but on the package (and the receipt) it looked like a zero. Upon further investigation, Inglot confirms it is an O, which stands for ox. It's made from ox hair and (I think) horse/pony, cause they didn't elaborate on that.

This same brush comes in all synthetic form as well. I don't think I've tried any of their synthetic brushes.... Yet!




It may seem like just a pencil brush, but it is a bit larger, and I find it really versatile.  It's perfect for outer v, crease definition, even cut crease, softening eyeliner, it's just a really great brush to have.  I've had mine for a while and it's never shed or bled either.  It isn't the softest, but it isn't scratchy and without the courseness I doubt it would be as functional.  I have softer eye brushes but they tend to do better at blending.  I think three shadow brushes are essential and sufficient- one for lid color, one for blending, and this one.  

3 comments:

  1. I've never tried Inglot brushes but this sounds really interesting, I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I need to try Inglot brushes.
    ~BeautyHunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like something I would use ALL the time and actually don't think I own anything like it right now. I've never thought of Inglot brushes before but I'll have to take a look soon.

    ReplyDelete