Friday, July 5, 2013

New Purchase: BBW Daisy Dreamgirl

I think scents are my most powerful memories.  I haven't smelled BBW Country Apple in years and years until recently, but I still remember it was one of my faves, and a happier time in my life.  I am kinda overwhelmed by that store, maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember them having soooo many scents before.

I bought a few (ok, a lot) things from their sale, but only these I was able to find matching.  It's daisies with clementines.  


It's all right, but I don't think it's one of their best. Maybe I just prefer their "classics".  The scent doesnt last very long, but I do like the body cream much better than the traditional lotion since it's so much thicker and absorbs quickly.  I was worried that the lip gloss would be flowery but it's actually exactly like the other one I tried, grape bubble gum-like flavour.  

What did you get from their sale??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment