Monday, July 15, 2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar Hand Cream

My hands are getting a little chapped from driving- I think, and they were really bothering me, so when I was in the mall I decided to buy this, after trying the tester and walking around with it on my hands for a while.




It really made my hands soft and smooth, like velvet.  It's really soft, creamy, and not greasy or sticky. The problem is, the smell makes me almost gag.  I have no idea why I didn't notice it in the mall. I remember I've only been in the Crabtree & Evelyn store once in my life, and I hated it because it was too "grandma-y".  Too mature I guess would be the more proper term.  This scent especially is soooo powder room like, it's straight up orchids with powder.  It even stayed on my hands after washing, which would be great if I liked the smell. I do like the metal tube and the size is perfect for your handbag though. I know they have other scents but I don't think I'll be going back.

(New feature I'm adding)

Pros: lightweight, creamy, soothes dry hands immediately, long lasting fragrance
Cons: for me, the scent





1 comment:

  1. It sounds really good, apart from the scent! You could drop some perfume into it as you apply it hehe I don't even know if that would work xx

    ReplyDelete