Saturday, June 29, 2013

UOUO Loose Blush #3

I have tried a few loose blushes in the past, but generally I prefer pressed.  Since I had to order this online, I thought I'd have better luck with a loose one.  Or, "Phantom Meteor", as it's called.



It comes with a puffy type applicator, which did make it easier for me to use: 


The shade is so pretty, it reminds me a lot of my favourite, Pan Tao, only this is a lot deeper.  It is very pigmented.  


The easiest way for me to use it was to dab on my cheeks using the puff top, then blend out with a highlighting brush.  It's just really pigmented so putting too much is really problematic, it's easy to go overboard and then end up having to remove it all and start over.  

This is a deliberately much too heavy application, but it shows the colour best:




Unfortunately, I found this type of product a little too inconvenient to work with.  It was so messy and then I had to blend it so precisely right, so this is why I prefer pressed blushes.  But as far as the colour and pigmentation goes, it really is outstanding, so I guess it just depends on your preference and skill level.  I didn't have any issues with it staying on, and it lasts the whole day too so that's a plus.  



1 comment:

  1. This is soo pretty! I've tried loose in the past and it's so easy to go overboard! Especially since this was a bright red colour haha. But I love the applicator & the colour is so nice on you, even if it is a bit too much!

    ReplyDelete