Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lush 'Catastrophe Cosmetic' Face Mask

This is a very blueberry face mask that I've been using it for a couple weeks now.



I got this on the advice of the Lush employee.  I've been using it just to see if it gets better, but for me, it didn't.  It itches my face awful, almost to the point of burning.  I can just stand it enough that it dries and I wash it.  After rinsing, my face feels like a dusty chalkboard.  It doesn't make my skin flaky but still, it's not a nice feeling for someone who already has dry skin.  But I will say this- it is supposed to calm your skin, and that it does.  I sometimes have 'bumps' that feel like they're forming but they never fully do, so it's just red spots.  This totally makes them go away, so it's  worth it just for that.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, an awful experience! Don't think I'm going to try this!

    ReplyDelete