Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Chocolate for Face and Body

I haven't used too many chocolate scented things in the past.  I got these browsing the supermarket- I'm kinda stuck here with not much to do.


It says chocolate and orange, although it doesn't smell like either.  It sure looks like melted chocolate though: 


For a face mask, it's ok. It didn't make my face feel extra clean or smooth though.  It does have a bit of a cooling sensation as it hardens.  

This is a chocolate body scrub: 


It says it has "fine peeling beads" in it.  They are so fine, it feels almost like a normal body wash.  


It's just ok too- the scent is really subtle and it isn't really exfoliating, but it doesn't lather like a body wash.  I enjoyed trying both of these chocolate scented products, fun to try something new once in a while. 



No comments:

Post a Comment