Sunday, June 2, 2013

Brow Product Swatches, Comparisons

I thought it might be helpful if I posted some of the brow products I've used.  I have used eyeshadows set with wax or gel, but I had to reapply so many times I got tired of it.  I don't have enough natural brows to not fill them in, and I need something totally waterproof and long lasting.  This is why I prefer the MUFE Aqua Brow, but it sets almost instantly, so I find the MAC fluidline best for me.

Here are some swatches of MUFE and Urban Decay:


Before I got MUFE and MAC, I was using Inglot powders.  I got sooo many backups, but I seriously doubt I will ever use them for my brows again.  They are still really nice eyeshadow colours.


Finally, swatches of MUFE 15 next to MAC Dirty Blonde fluidline.  I swear I can't tell the difference, but I definitely prefer MAC's formula.  


I still think MUFE #10 is a perfect match for my natural brow colour, but since I like the MAC formula more, I wear it more.  Forgive the bad photo but I took like 50 pictures yesterday and not a single one turned out decent, I swear!!!  

My hair is pulled back but this is the best I could get of my hair and brow colour, this is using MAC.  Yes I hate my forehead!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment