Monday, June 10, 2013

Bourjois 'Synthetic Shirt' Deodorant

I was looking for deodorant and spotted this.... it's kind of hard to miss this gigantic can!


Really, it's probably a foot tall... that's not very practical.  It reminds me of a big can of Aqua Net that my grandma used to have.  Anyway....

I wear those clingy synthetic tops a lot, but sometimes it will just be a couple of hours before I get uncomfortable.  This doesn't smell like any deodorant I've ever tried, it's got a really weird scent, I can't place it but I didn't buy it for the scent.  Does it work???  Surprisingly and amazingly... yes!!  I was able to be dry for 7-8 hours depending on other conditions, but definitely works better than ordinary deos.  It's aerosol, doesn't leave a residue, and it works.... I don't use it for looser shirts just because I don't care that much for the smell, but I do use it for the synthetic ones and I'm pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment