Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bourjois Intense Eyeshadows 07, 05

Everybody knows about Google Reader, right?  Ok then.  :D


These are the first Bourjois eyeshadows I've tried.  I wanted one neutral but the green I really thought was beautiful.



I knew before purchasing that these are really supposed to be used wet, but I have read a lot of complaints about the lack of pigmentation.  It has to be dry though, because they don't look or do well dry, and the comparison swatches are obvious: 



I honestly didn't even attempt to use them dry cause I knew it wouldn't turn out well.  I really like these though, and even when I used them with dry shadows they blended well.  

This is 07, the initial application: 


And this was the final look: 


They're really nice eyeshadows!  



No comments:

Post a Comment