Sunday, June 2, 2013

Essence Stays No Matter What 24 hour Mascara

I cannot under any circumstance sleep in mascara.  I wake up with eyes all crusted and itchy, no way.   And I'm not in any position to stay up for 24 hours straight.  My point is, I just tested this mascara under normal conditions, the course of a day; about 13 hours.



I didn't know what to expect from it, the brush seemed pretty basic.  This one was a teeny bit drier than the other Essence mascaras I've tried.  

Here are my results: 


The brush was small enough to reach pretty much all my lashes, which I liked.  It says "24hour volume" mascara, but I thought it lengthened well also.  Here is a different angle: 


The best part is that it holds my lashes this way all day. With most others, my lashes tend to fall and lose the nice shape during the day, as it wears. Not this one- they stay "stiff" but still dont feel crunchy at all.

Overall, I really, really like this mascara.  Besides what I've mentioned, it dried quickly, it's really black, and it stayed put without any issues.  It's great for my lower lashes too because of that, so I really can use it alone.  But I've been using it as a base mascara under others, and it's nice that way as well.

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I really wanna try some of the Essence Mascaras. They seem really good for the price :)

    ReplyDelete