Thursday, April 25, 2013

Rimmel Max Bold Curves Mascara

I remember buying this almost a month ago, but I just got around to trying it this past week.



I do not like the brush at all, it is really small, and I feel like it doesn't pick up hardly any product at all.  I wasn't able to cover all my lashes because of this, and I really don't think it was a good purchase for me since my natural lashes are not totally straight.  It is totally false that it states "extreme volume & lift" cause it definitely didn't do either.  

Bare Lashes: 


With this:  


I'm not even on the fence about this, I totally hate it.  To make it even worse, it started running off about three hours in.  Total fail from me on this one.  




1 comment:

  1. Eeek sounds terrible! The brush looks huge in the picture ha I'd hate to see how small it is then. This doesn't have much going for it! xx

    ReplyDelete