Monday, April 8, 2013

New Purchases: Gosh Nail Polishes

I am trying my best to do a no-buy, and not just for makeup but everything... the only things I want to buy besides necessities are things I'll take with me, or things I won't be upset about when I have to throw them away.

I've always seen the famous Gosh 549 polish online, but since the old version was special and this one isn't, I never bought it-- and it's so easy to resist online!  Not so easy in the store.  I spotted a brand new Gosh display that was swarming, I mean swarming, with people so I had no clue what to get I was a bit freaked out over the frenzy.  Luckily I am a bit tall, so the nail polishes were easy for me to get.  I got 549 "Holographic Hero" and 612 "Galaxy"... oh they are pretty!  Galaxy is a dark olive-gold with some holographic sparkles, it says Special Edition and easy to spot with the star cap.  I wish they would have written "24 hour wear" on it as well, because that's how long it took to chip on me... really badly, too- I had to remove it all the day after I put it on. I don't know if this is how all their polishes are, but if it is, I'll not be buying another, definitely not worth it!




1 comment:

  1. They are both so pretty, too bad they chipped so easily, though!

    ReplyDelete