Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sally Hansen Cuticle Pen

I recently took my son on a small trip so we had to pack a few things.  I bought this pen a couple weeks ago so this was the perfect thing to bring.  It's hard to pack a glass bottle of oil and it can be hard to use a tub of cream when you're on the go, so this really was handy to have.  It turns out, I like it even better than the bottle though!



For some reason I was expecting it to be an oil-gel, but it's just a thick oil.  To me it smells like almond oil but that isn't listed as an ingredient.  I had a gel nails experiment go completely awry, so I'm starting my nails from scratch at the moment, so I'm constantly moisturizing and oiling- this is the perfect solution for on the go because it's mess free and easy to use.  It is a small amount though, so it's not really a long term solution.  As far as maximum growth, I don't know but it's not doing anything to contradict growth either.  

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think so cause its convenient and not expensive, the oil is thick and smells nice. The down side is there's not a lot of product!

      Delete
  2. Hmm, I wonder how similar this is to the OPI Avoplex travel pen. I love that one,but have hated all the other travel pens I've tried. Will have to try this one. I like the sound of a thick oil, the OPI one is like that.

    ReplyDelete