Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser Balm

My nails have still not totally recovered but they are getting better.  I don't normally nip my cuticles for any reason, but mine were getting really dry which I thought isn't helping the nails grow at all.  So I tried this, which claims to "remove dry cuticles and moisturize in one step".



My experience with this was that it really did work.  This is the only product I've ever tried that not only moisturizes, but with consistent use, gets completely rid of dried cuticles.  For me, it worked the first time after only 5-10 minutes!!! But since the bad parts weren't completely gone, I kept using it. I have been using it for about ten days now and I've really noticed a difference- softer, smoother cuticles and the nail skin nearby also.  The only minor issue is that it can leave a greasy/waxy residue if you use too much, so a small amount is better.  



No comments:

Post a Comment