Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pond's Moisturizing Cold Cream

I have yet to determine what exactly "cold cream" is.... but this moisturizer is awesome!!



So thick and creamy.  It is really a dream for my skin!  Combine dry skin with dry weather and it's not pretty.  I don't think I've used anything from this brand before but this was such an inexpensive cream I could not pass it up, and I ended up buying three boxes of it- if it had a longer shelf life I'd probably buy more, it is just that great.  I've been using the Nuxe and love that, and this has almost exactly the same feel- it really hydrates my face immediately, and it is long lasting.  It doesn't smell medicinal, but I can't really pinpoint the scent at all, it's just a nice creamy scent. 

It has some benefits listed: 


It can also remove face makeup- but I wouldn't try it for eyes!  

I've used all kinds of face creams, and I can honestly say that even without the low price factor, I love this.  If you have dry skin and see this, definitely buy it!  

2 comments:

  1. This is such an iconic product. I've actually never used it, but I remember my mom using it to remove her makeup. Might have to buy myself a jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this product is amazing , with low price & good quality!
    nice post dear xx

    ReplyDelete