Saturday, February 2, 2013

Essence Oh My Glitter!

I love light purple nail polish, I really do.  This one is so pretty with the glitter.  I really envy nail bloggers and have a lot of appreciation, my world would crash without them lol!!!  But seriously I feel like I am arthritic every time I try to photo my own nails, it's ridiculous.  This is the best I can do.




This one is pretty sheer with the first coat, it took me three.  

Also here are some Maybelline Colorama swatches, sorry these are so overdue but better late than never!  

They are Candy Apple, Cool Blue, and Coral Craze.  Candy Apple is much sheerer than the other two, the swatch is two coats and it takes me three on my nails as well.  




I am trying not to buy so much stuff since I planned on being out of here and back home by this summer, but that really seems like a lofty goal at this point, so I really don't know. 



1 comment:

  1. That purple is so pretty! The picture of your nails look fine, doll!

    ReplyDelete