Friday, February 22, 2013

Catrice Haul

Since some of the products I bought from them didn't do so well I decided to try different ones.

I got a Made to Stay cream shadow, a gel liner, a pencil liner, "Glamorous Volume" mascara, and the most gorgeous light lilac nail polish.
















I was looking for a mint green polish since I broke my bottle of Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet a couple of months ago- I loved it so much!  It must be discontinued now cause I surely can't find it.  I checked Models Own and Barry M and they don't have something just like it.  All mine are too blue, too dark, or just not the right shade, so if anyone knows of a good dupe please tell me!!



1 comment:

  1. have you tried china glaze, they have a huge selection so there must be something similar there! & nice haul, I'd like to see the cream shadow!

    ReplyDelete