Thursday, January 31, 2013

Turkish Drugstore Haul

Well, this wasn't actually my haul.... one of my friends recently returned from a trip to Turkey with a suitcase full of lotions, cremes and stuff and so she gave me all this!


There are some olive oil cremes which have really helped my son's dry skin- he had red patches on his cheeks but within a day, they were completely gone!  The purple cleanser "Eva" she told me it's from Egypt, and it's for dry skin, and it smells amazing.  A couple of the other things I tried didn't really work for me, but it's always fun to try new things from different places!    

And I bought these myself last night: 


Gel topcoat- Yaaayyy!! 


3 comments:

  1. I have to say, that Essence top coat isn't great. But if you have access to Essence, the "Better Than Gel" top coat is killer! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man I swear I can't find it, I'll have to check ur blog for a photo!!

      Delete
    2. Ooh I swear by the Better Than Gel Top Coat as well! x

      Delete