Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hair Product: Schwarzkopf Hair Serum

I never mention hair products, and there's a couple reasons for that.  I don't use very many besides shampoo and conditioner; I don't like stuff on or in my hair.  Also, if I started being overly concerned about my hair now, I would just end up losing a lot of time, energy, and certainly money.

I do like straightening my hair, although it's thin, it's slightly wavy but not in an unruly way.  When I wear my hair down it just looks and feels so much better when it's straightened.  I like the sprays that are heat activated that you use before using the iron.

When I don't have time to straighten it, I like to use this just to make sure it stays down and makes it easier to brush.


It's a clear, thick serum like all the others.  I used to have something similar from Fekkai but they don't have that here, and it was a teeny bottle.  This one is huge, 5 ounces, and it's not very expensive, but it is really effective for keeping away frizz and flyaways.  Just to be clear, it doesn't straighten it though, but it does make it smoother.  

No comments:

Post a Comment