Thursday, December 13, 2012

Maybelline Turbo Mascara

Hello with yet another mascara!  This is Maybelline's "The Turbo" Volume Express.




I spent a lot of time with this mascara!!  The first time I used it, I hated it, I thought it was dry and didn't do much.  But I thought to give it another try before I threw it out, so for some reason it worked great after the first time.  This leads me to the conclusion that it was probably my eyes that were acting up, not the mascara.  

This is what it did for my lashes the first time:


But then this is how it turned out on subsequent days: 



It's not bad!  On a side note, despite having two new cameras (stupid no return/exchange policies- I need to be careful about that!), my old camera is better than either of them for close ups and small details, so even though it's not perfect I'll still use it.  

I am so frustrated with lash products these days so I am about to give up!!  I found these cheapies a couple days back so I tried experimenting with them, but the strip that you place on your real lash line is so hard and stiff, they're really unusable, I don't know how people do it!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment