Friday, December 14, 2012

Barry M Nail Polishes: New Purchases

I got some beautiful Barry M polishes, but I still wish I could find the whole range!


These are Blue Moon, Berry Ice Cream, and Dusky Mauve.   


Blue Moon is almost identical to Chanel Riva (yes I still have that despite hating it!!), but it's easier to work with.


I really like all of these.  On a related note, someone asked me what brands I've bought that aren't as available in the U.S. so I've come up with a little list- most of them are UK based so if anyone has any to add, please do!  

ArtDeco 
Barry M 
Bourjois 
Catrice 
Models Own 
MUA 
Nailstation 
Sleek 

2 comments:

  1. blue moon and Riva are so cool colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO pretty! So wish I could just go to the store and buy these polishes! lol

    ReplyDelete