Wednesday, November 28, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows: Recent Purchases

I was about to start collecting these- they do travel very well, much better than pressed shadows, but the task was a bit too difficult for me, so I've stopped (for now!) with these 5:


Smokey Green, Endless Chocolat, Bronze Goddess, Forever Pink, and Sassy Marshmallow.  


Smokey Green is the only matte I purchased, and I found it works better wet.  


Here is what it looks like in the pot, I swear it's matte! 


Swatches of the other 4: 


These are all gorgeous!  The pink one is probably my least fave, it has a bit of chunkiness to it that the others don't, but I still like it as a highlighting shade.  

You really get a lot of product in these, and they perform well.  The mattes are a bit of a bummer but the others are super easy to work with and very much worth getting.  

5 comments:

  1. Oh this post is tempting me! I love these eyshadows and I love the shades you've bought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya remember I bought the chocolate one cuz of u LOL!! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought any of these, but the swatches look great! I kinda hesitate cause I really like palette's instead of individual products....just easier that way. I always lose single shadows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to loooove palettes the most too, but not so travel friendly and these dont have to worry about breaking- they do take up some space at home but I have a section in my helmer for em :)

      Delete