Sunday, September 9, 2012

Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss Cube

I haven't purchased a Max Factor product since probably the 90s.  The only thing I remember from them is the Pan-Cake face thing.



Swatch:


This lip gloss did absolutely nothing for me.  It was sticky, not pigmented, and has a bad texture.  Good thing it was only $10 or I'd have something worse to say.  The only positive about it is that it has multi-coloured glitter flecks, which you can't really tell from the photo, but people did notice it on my lips, which was pretty cool but I am not really into glittery lips anymore.  So it is ok for layering over a lipstick but I really don't need another lip gloss laying around in a drawer.  

1 comment:

  1. I would layer this one over a lipstick. Gorgeous shade <3

    ReplyDelete