Thursday, September 13, 2012

Max Factor Dip In Eyeshadow

This is the other Max Factor product I purchased with the lip gloss.  The saleslady didn't describe it to me and there was no tester- I thought it was a cream thing, it has a really long top like an eyeliner.


This is the sponge applicator, which is attached to the long lid: 


The shade is called Ultra Violet.  It is really pretty, it reminds me of Urban Decay's Fishnet, but just from memory since I don't have that one anymore, it seems a little pinker and sparklier.  


The product itself is ok- it's fairly pigmented and lasts with a primer, but the sponge applicator and the way they packaged it is really stupid in my opinion.  I couldn't get any other brush in there.  It is a loose powder, and I've poured mine out into a little container to use it rather than stick with what it came in, which I found to be a lot more effective.  

Honestly, I am not impressed with Max Factor at all and I won't be buying from them again.  

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes I've tried a product similar to this, looked like Crap though haha :p I think I have only tried the false lash mascara from max factor n thats really good so don't give up completely on them :p

    ReplyDelete