Monday, July 9, 2012

LUSH Lemony Flutter

I discovered another lovely LUSH product, it is "Lemony Flutter" cuticle butter.  It is so creamy and smells amazing!  It has a little sweeter lemony smell than furniture polish, don't worry! 

When you first get it, it is a bit separated since it is mostly a blend of oils: 

Then after stirring it a little bit, it comes out smooth and creamy: 

I absolutely love this!  I've used it not only on cuticles, which will replace my standard liquid cuticle oil, but also elbows and heels, and it softens them right up, and it stays smooth for hours after applying.  You just need a tiny amount for your cuticles though, so even a little tub will last a while.  I would definitely recommend giving it a try!  

3 comments:

  1. ooh that sounds so nice!! I must have this. I emailed you babe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try this, I'll check it out asap xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had to stir my Lemony Flutter before, weird! I sure love this stuff though!

    ReplyDelete