Wednesday, July 25, 2012

L'Oreal Color Riche Naturals Lipstick 379 Sensual Rose

This lipstick is from L'Oreal's Natural collection, which categorizes lipsticks based on skin and hair colour.  Whether they mean natural or dyed is up for interpretation I suppose.




I am blonde but I chose this one (light brunette) simply because it appealed to me.  It is supposed to "enhance your natural beauty".  Hmmmm.... 

Here is the swatch: 


It is frosty, but I couldn't get a good photo of that in natural light.  It is also quite shiny.  The formula is really creamy and moisturizing, but I personally did not like it.  It is really slippery and it did settle into lip lines and it has a very heavy synthetic/perfumed scent I could barely tolerate.  

To make things worse, I paid around $22 for this lipstick!!!  I had no idea since I bought it a while back and I disliked it so I forgot about it, but that is really outrageous in my opinion.  MAC is about $25 but at least with them I (usually) know what I'm getting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment