Monday, July 2, 2012

LORAC Starry-Eyed Baked Eyeshadow Trio

This is an eyeshadow trio I recently started using a lot.  I don't have a lot of Lorac in my stash so this is a real treat! 

I have the shades called "Star Studded".  


The compact is quite sturdy, although it is heavier than the product itself. 



The swatches: 

                                                                  DRY

 
WET

I have found that most baked eyeshadows look better wet, and this one definitely does.  They can be used dry as well, especially for highlighting.  I love all of the shades, but I think I've used the pink-beige one the most.  When I've used them wet, I think using a sponge applicator works best, and they last all day.  I love how you can put it in an overnight bag yet still get different looks from just this one compact.  Really pretty, and I'd definitely recommend it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment