Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Same Inglot, Different Day...

This may sound kind of petty, but I really wanted to give Inglot a piece of my mind.  I just didn't know how to do it without calling the employee out, so I went in person- I had to do it today before I left.  The last time I emailed Inglot I didn't get a response at all.  I really didn't want to have that one bad experience ruin the brand for me.

I am really glad I went in, and it was a totally, completely different experience, thankfully! 

The employee was immediately smiling, friendly, helpful, and really made my day.  It really made a huge difference and I think too many times it's easy to say negative, but I thought it would be great to email them with my positive experience which was unsolicited since I didn't even mention my previous visit .  The employee was very attentive and patient and made sure I had what I wanted.  I appreciate that!!

I did purchase a few things (one of them I was just told yesterday was out of stock) so I will make sure to update/review as soon as I can....

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy you had a positive experience! xx

    ReplyDelete