Thursday, June 7, 2012

OPI Nail Envy??

I am wondering if there is a product (surely there must be!) that compares to OPI's Nail Envy.  I didn't realise how much I loved it (and needed it!) until now, when I don't have it anymore.  For me it worked great as a strengthener, filler, and base coat.  I've since tried only Sally Hansen and one from Boots, and neither one comes close although the Boots one is a good smoother. 

I did get a Sally Hansen "Triple Strong" product but I haven't used it yet, waiting to take my polish off.  It cost me more than Nail Envy ever did, not like that is an indication of anything really.  But it says "gel nail fortifier" and it doesn't look or feel gelatinous at all, so I just have to wait and see. 


Oh Nail Envy where are you???  Or have I just not found a good replacement yet? 


No comments:

Post a Comment