Monday, June 4, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow Swatches

These are swatches of the eyeshadows I got, from L to R:
#40 Permanent Taupe, #55 Immortal Charcoal, #60 Timeless Black

Immortal Charcoal is a lot more shimmery than the photo for some reason, I am wearing it alone today and it's really pretty. 

I did go to Maybelline's website (in a few locations) and no, they did not have Timeless Black on the US site.  But I did find this "Mega Plush" mascara coming out soon that looks interesting:

3 comments:

  1. OMG I love those colors, too bad they're not available in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swatches! Did they rename the taupe and the charcoal? And I haven't seen the black before. I have the new mascara, and I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh sorry guys, I had to double check this! They are actually all European market shades, although the first two are similar to the US's "Asphalt" and "Taupe" shades, they are a bit different. Not sure if the black is coming, but I hope so! :)

    ReplyDelete