Saturday, June 9, 2012

Inglot Visit in the Works....

Tomorrow I am going out of town, and I heard there was an Inglot store there (not like I am planning my trip around it haha). 

I just want to pick up a few things (not eyeshadows!) and here is what I have on my list so far...

1.  Freedom "EBP" (Eyes, Blush, Powder) Palette- I will have to pick a powder and blush to go in it. 

2.  Gel Eyeliner- I always wanted to get one but I never got around to it.  I loooove #83 but it is so bright, I am leaning towards #74, an eggplant-burgundy. 

3.  Cream Lip Paint in a Tube- looks really nice and creamy, and less messy than their pot lip paints. 

I can't decide on anything else now, but maybe a nail polish or a pigment! 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh exciting! I cant wait to one day buy something from Inglot haha.

    ReplyDelete