Thursday, May 10, 2012

Bath & Body Works: Be Enchanted

It has been a really long time since I bought anything from BBW, mostly since the store I used to go to had the rudest employees ever!  But the store I walked by this time was really nice and clean, and the lady was friendly so I stopped in.  I didn't really need to buy anything, but sometimes smelling stuff can be hard to resist!

I got "Be Enchanted".  I was going to choose "Paris Amour" but when I smelled the berries in this one I liked it a lot.


Now, I am totally not a person who knows how to describe scents... at all.  To me this smelled like sugary blueberries with some honey.  I had to go to the BBW site to find a more accurate description. To get a better idea I looked at the fragrance mist description, which says:


  • Top Notes: Mouthwatering Citrus, Iced Pomegranate, Chilled Wildberries, Crystallized Passionfruit
  • Mid Notes: Sheer Honeysuckle, Floral Frosted Bouquet, Sugared Violet, Dewfruit, Asian Pear
  • Dry Notes: Whipped Vanilla, Creamy Musk, Sandalwood


  • Ok, so there's no blueberry, it's pomegranate.  In any way, it smells great to me, and I always liked how long-lasting and smooth their lotions are.  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment