Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wow- A Purchase!

I was sooo happy with these purchases!  I found a huge Sally Hansen display at the supermarket, of all places... and it was crowded!  I'll be going back soon to check out the rest of the products- they even had a few nail strips, but no new patterns. 


I am most excited to try the Gem Crush polishes... these are Lady Luck and Be-Jeweled.  I really wanted Razzle Dazzled but they didnt have that one.  I never tried any of the "Insta Dri" but after I got it I read really bad stories about the brush, hopefully I'll be able to work with it anyway.  I wear nude nails at least once a month and I don't know why but I didn't bring any nude polishes!

I got the magnetic polish from another store- I haven't tried anything from that brand (Prestige) or any magnetic polishes yet so I am looking forward to that as well.

I know this doesn't seem like much but for me it's a real treat!



**UPDATE** I just could not wait to try Be-Jeweled... it is soooo beautiful!  It really suits my skin tone too, its a light purple with larger pink  glitter and it's so sparkly!  I could do two coats (plus base and top) without it being too grainy on my nails, and application was smooth and even.  I really love it!

1 comment:

  1. I almost bought that same Gem Crush-Lady Luck the other day! Maybe I'll go back and get it! Both colors are so pretty :)

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete