Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blue-Violet Eyes

I was sitting around waiting for my sunglasses to get fixed, this is what happens when you're bored...



I got a pair of violet coloured lenses!  My natural eyes are blue though, so this was the result.  I haven't worn any coloured lenses in over ten years, I've tried green and brown and didn't like them so I never bothered looking at any others. 

Well, I didn't like these either.  They are just not my thing, I already have coloured eyes lol and these didn't look too much different from my natural eye plus they looked really weird up close.  But it was cool to try something different!

1 comment:

  1. I love that color on your lid! What is it? At first I couldn't even tell you had colored contacts in! Thank you, by the way, for the e-mail you sent me a while ago, I'm sorry I never responded!

    ReplyDelete