Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Post About Polishes

It really annoys me when one bad nail becomes two... then four... right now, I have six nails being mended!!  I haven't had this many nail problems since winter.

I was going to use a nude polish, so I wanted to post two of my favourites- very inexpensive and easily obtained. 

Sally Hansen Without a Stitch and OPI Samoan Sand:



Samoan Sand was always my go-to for 'mannequin hands', Without a Stitch is a more recent find, and it's just visible enough on my nails. 

I did not use these today though.  I found something else that looked very interesting. 


Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle- in a polish! 

The name of this...


Forbidden Fudge.  Love it!  It is such a pretty colour, but to me it's an odd choice for a nail growth formula- it seems like this bold colour would draw attention to, rather than away from, the nails.  Despite that, I still used it to see if it does anything, but I don't expect it to really, given the fact that my nails will be at a decent length naturally in about 3-4 days, barring any other mishaps. 

This is what I plan on painting my nails with once they are healed:



Orly Bubbly Bombshell.  It is a really pretty magenta pink with big and small glitter.  It reminds me so much of Urban Decay's Woodstock glitter eyeliner, in a polish. 


I'm looking forward to it! 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bubbly Bombshell! I had done a french tip with it a couple months ago, and LOVED it! Speaking of that, I should post those pics lol. I've worn it in a full mani since, and it's so blingy and gorgeous!

    I'm also a sucker for nude polishes. They seem so boring, but I love them! You should check out the Zoya Touch collection, I love all the colors in that collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete