Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Physician's Formula Yellow Concealer Stick Review

I have been using Physician's Formula concealer sticks off and on over the past year or so.  Recently this yellow one piqued my interest.  It came with a flesh coloured one also, and it was only $5.99.




I had never used a yellow concealer before.  Here are the swatches- the yellow one is on top:

I like these lipstick-styled concealers, they are so easy to work with.  These have a creamy texture, excellent coverage and very blendable.   I followed the directions on the package exactly, and I did this deliberately at 1 a.m. because generally, I don't have darkness under my eyes. 
Here are the directions:


This brings me to something else I want to show you.  It is my favourite concealer brush of all time.



This is such a wonderful brush.  It makes application effortless, and I especially love that it is not too rough for the delicate under eye area.

Back to the concealers. It did take a bit of time to apply because I wanted to get it just right, but these concealers are so blendable and easy. 

I did a before and after, I think the difference is noticeable enough.


I thought it looked amazing!!!  The teeny little veins- gone.  The darkness- gone.  My eyes brightened up my entire face.  I love these so much now.  It's an extra step I never would have taken before, but now that I see the difference it makes, I will definitely be keeping these around.  

7 comments:

  1. Well the proof is in the pictures, it certainly made a difference for the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! :) It made an amazing difference!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! It covered nicely and brightened under the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it did a great job of covering up the viens~~~and i like the design...much easier than say squeeze out too much product from a tube...




    jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the result!! always wanted to try physicians formula i wish they ship internationally!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what an amazing review! I've never seen these before, but I think the price is especially great for Physicians Formula!

    I also love the lipstick style packaging for these concealers too. I have one from another brand, and it makes it really easy to work with, just like you said! :)

    I can definitely tell the difference, and it's making me really want one now! Like I said, I've never seen these before in stores, but I'll definitely be on a careful lookout for them next time! Thanks so much for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you can really tell the difference! I love this Physician's concealer, only I use it for some occasional redness on my cheeks, it works wonders for that for some reason. Love the blog btw :)
    ~Shannon
    http://lipstickmakesthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete