Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Suggestions For Makeup Storage??

I recently moved, and I have waited to unpack my suitcases until I find suitable storage for my cosmetics.  I have a makeup table, so I don't really want to incorporate that into the storage, which is what I have seen on a lot of blogs.  I live in the midwest where there is absolutely no Ikea, and they won't ship anything for less than $350, which is so ridiculous if you are buying a $50 item, or anything besides a new kitchen, really. 

I am exhausted looking online, and definitely nothing in the stores around here... but I have a medium amount, well over 100 pounds of products, so does anyone have any suggestions?? Much appreciated if you do!

2 comments:

  1. I use this:
    http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/100015/Realspace-10-Drawer-Mobile-Organizer-37/

    Only I have the version that is a bit shorter and a double set of drawers. It depends on the look you are going for, but I like the steel looking top and the white, gray, and black colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion! I had that same exact thing, but I found it was too flimsy to hold a lot of eyeshadows, foundations, and blushes. The drawers didnt glide smooth and it seemed a bit more suitable for lighter products.

    ReplyDelete