Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Henna Tattoos!

Well, this is what happened as a result of a super boring and hot weekend!

My niece begged me to do hers, so I did.  As you can see, my son tried to get in on the action:



I have not used henna in years- I got enough permanent ink to worry about lol.  But this kind is waaaaay better than the powder stuff I've used.  It is all premade- it comes in a tube like toothpaste, with a thin tip too.  You put it in the fridge and apply- it is so easy!  I wasn't expecting it to be, otherwise I would have been more careful with the designs. 

They really turned out well when we were done.  Since we were just messing around, I just made random patterns for no real reason. 




If I were using henna for real, I would definitely love this!  The method is super easy, it dried quickly, and I think the stain turned out good, too.  

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I loved how your son stuck his little foot in!!! Too cute! These are really neat!

    ReplyDelete