Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Inglot Eyeshadow Swatches: Blues

I know everyone is probably tired of Inglot swatches by now lol!  I am dealing with some heavy personal issues currently so haven't got anything new to post unfortunately. 

Inglot Swatches

I love all of these!  70 AMC was really hard for me to capture with my camera, it is a tad more turquoise than the photo implies.  388 leans purple, I think I put it in with my purples but I havent finalized my palettes yet- that's a work in progress for sure.   


4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely not getting tired of inglot swatches, especially yours! I LOVE your swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...keep the swatches coming!! I love all of these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blame my addiction to my Inglot eyeshadows on you! Haha, I've mixed different things in with them but I have used them every single day since I got them. I can't get enough haha.

    ReplyDelete