Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dramatic Red Eye with Sugarpill and Make Up For Ever

I did this for a Valentine's look, I was going for dramatic and fun.  Good thing because no one liked it but me! 

I used Sugarpill Love + pressed eyeshadow:




This eyeshadow is RED, purely perfect red.



I was so excited when this was true red, and it actually showed up that way on my eyes!  Sugarpill has excellent products, no doubt about it.  So pigmented, smooth, not chalky or stiff at all.  So easy to apply and blend too. 

I also used Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes eyeliner:



Now that, I did not really like.  It is not smooth and glidey like Urban Decay 24/7 liners, but it was super black. 

Here was the end result:




Oh and I also used the MUFE Moulin Rouge lashes, silver Dior eyeshadow from the 5 Golds palette, and smashbox gel eyeliner for the brows.  

2 comments:

  1. what're you talking about, no one liked it but you? they're crazy! this is so awesome! probably my favorite look you've done!

    ReplyDelete