Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sleek Makeup Good Girl Eyeshadow Palette Review

Well, the verdict is in .....  I LOVE Sleek palettes!   Excellent texture, pigmentation, and payout! 

However, if I could change a couple of things it would be 1. They are made available to purchase in the U.S. and 2.  Until then, if they could somehow improve their ability to be mailed. 

I got the "Good Girl" palette to use on Valentine's Day, as I wanted a bright pink and red look.  Bright pink, yes!!  Red, well.... I had to use something else but these colours are still very vibrant!!





Yes, I did get two broken pans, I am in the process of getting them back in shape, but I am not really affected because these were the two highlighting shades.  Still usable, still pretty! 

Here are the swatches:


TOP ROW



BOTTOM ROW



I was in fact a little disappointed that there wasn't a true red in this palette after all, but luckily I already had a Sugarpill red I used.  These are still shades I will use a lot, and I am very pleased with the quality! 



4 comments:

  1. That is so disappointing when you get a product in the mail all shattered. Glad you can still use it. Pretty shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I heard that sleek doesn't have very good customer service. I'm sorry you got some broken shadows :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is so awesome this is the sleek palette i want the all pinks

    ReplyDelete